AnTiGravity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

EXP alliance wants to join A.G.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
queeqeg

queeqeg

EXP alliance wants to join A.G. Empty
PostSubject: EXP alliance wants to join A.G.   EXP alliance wants to join A.G. EmptySat May 16, 2009 8:42 pm

they are merely 2 members, but thats better than nothing.
spoke to Darkmere, he's interested in joining A.G.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EXP alliance wants to join A.G.   EXP alliance wants to join A.G. EmptySat May 16, 2009 9:19 pm

Nice work queeqeg
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EXP alliance wants to join A.G.   EXP alliance wants to join A.G. EmptySat May 16, 2009 10:26 pm

Was he in our safe zone
Back to top Go down
queeqeg

queeqeg

PostSubject: Re: EXP alliance wants to join A.G.   EXP alliance wants to join A.G. EmptySun May 17, 2009 6:35 am

no he isn't...he's right next to my home planet in g4.
unfortunately one of or own, Greeneval, hit him,
but that ended in a draw...
recuped some of the df, and sent it back to darkmere,
as a token of friendship...might still be able to get him to join.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EXP alliance wants to join A.G.   EXP alliance wants to join A.G. EmptySun May 17, 2009 9:35 am

tell him that we are rank 13, that usually draws people in
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EXP alliance wants to join A.G.   EXP alliance wants to join A.G. EmptySun May 17, 2009 11:21 am

yeah sorry. Not really. If he's, they ESP aren't A.G. I'll be happy to attack again. So they should make up their minds. I need resources. ')" class="postlink" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">EXP alliance wants to join A.G. Icon_twisted
Back to top Go down
queeqeg

queeqeg

PostSubject: Re: EXP alliance wants to join A.G.   EXP alliance wants to join A.G. EmptySun May 17, 2009 3:45 pm

let's give them 24 hrs, already told darkmere i can't help him if they don't join...
if they don't answer or choose not to join, then he's all yours greeneval Wink
Back to top Go down
Synge

PostSubject: Re: EXP alliance wants to join A.G.   EXP alliance wants to join A.G. EmptyMon May 18, 2009 6:42 am

That's a little heavy-handed, don't you think?

I'd rather not see us get a reputation for bullying players into joining us. Give him a week or two, at least.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EXP alliance wants to join A.G.   EXP alliance wants to join A.G. EmptyMon May 18, 2009 7:01 am

No offense, but I don't consider raiding, bullying. I raid to gain from other people, that's not A.G.
Everyone does it, and just because a two member group considers joining A.G. does not omit them from being attacked.
And it definitly does not take a week or two to join an alliance.
But that's just my thought. Then again, I already agreed not to attack for awhile, because another A.G.
member asked me not to. Again, I do not mean to be a bully or to offend anyone.
Back to top Go down
Synge

PostSubject: Re: EXP alliance wants to join A.G.   EXP alliance wants to join A.G. EmptyMon May 18, 2009 7:17 am

Greeneval wrote:
No offense, but I don't consider raiding, bullying. I raid to gain from other people, that's not A.G.
Everyone does it, and just because a two member group considers joining A.G. does not omit them from being attacked.
And it definitly does not take a week or two to join an alliance.
But that's just my thought. Then again, I already agreed not to attack for awhile, because another A.G.
member asked me not to. Again, I do not mean to be a bully or to offend anyone.

I'm not saying raiding is bullying; it's a vital part of the game. I'm just saying that I don't like the idea of using force to pressure players into joining up. Seriously, would you want to join an alliance if they were set to massacre you the moment you said no or if you waited too long to give an answer?

Alliances that are overly aggressive tend to rise quickly and then get their asses handed to them by their old victims in games like this, and I'd like to prevent that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EXP alliance wants to join A.G.   EXP alliance wants to join A.G. EmptyMon May 18, 2009 7:34 am

Yeah I know what you mean.
But to get the story straight. They have a choice to join A.G. if they want to. I attacked them
before I knew about their interest with A.G. They got on my raiding target list.
Quite frankly, I haven't attacked again because of queeqeg. I am not set on attacking them
more than any other none-A.G.
So it's not like I'm targeting them more than others, things just happen and now they're
in this predicament.
So to put it plainly, I'm not being aggressive, and I don't think we threaten them in anyway.
It just so happens that queeqeg's offer to join A.G. is in their best interest if they would like
for me to take them off my raiding list. That's all.
So giving them a 24 hrs period to consider their choices is actually helping them, by warning
them that they are one of my targets for resource farming.
Again I do not intend on destroying anyone's planet nor letting them know of their ultimatum is
a threat.
Back to top Go down
queeqeg

queeqeg

PostSubject: Re: EXP alliance wants to join A.G.   EXP alliance wants to join A.G. EmptyMon May 18, 2009 2:42 pm

well, it seems they won't be joining A.G.,
they want to take a neutral stance for now,
but got a pnap with darkmere...
i recommended darkmere to be unprofitable
(sorry greeneval, plenty more fish in the sea Smile...
we'll get to some trading soon, and we'll see where
we go from here i guess
Back to top Go down
Synge

PostSubject: Re: EXP alliance wants to join A.G.   EXP alliance wants to join A.G. EmptyMon May 18, 2009 10:06 pm

If they're confirmed as uninterested in joining, then they're fair game. Give 'em a couple days breathing room and then go ahead and raid them if they are still profitable.

If you need more raiding targets, Galaxy 4 in the area of System 400 is pretty damn rich in high-res targets and contains at least one permanent enemy of the alliance. Come and set up a nice mobile raiding colony if you want.
Back to top Go down
queeqeg

queeqeg

PostSubject: Re: EXP alliance wants to join A.G.   EXP alliance wants to join A.G. EmptyFri May 22, 2009 12:32 am

they are fair game...
my pnap with one of them doesn't change anything to alliance policy on that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EXP alliance wants to join A.G.   EXP alliance wants to join A.G. EmptyFri May 22, 2009 4:51 pm

Just wondering what are there co-ords
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EXP alliance wants to join A.G.   EXP alliance wants to join A.G. EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 10:34 pm

Oh Hai! Smile
Back to top Go down
queeqeg

queeqeg

PostSubject: Re: EXP alliance wants to join A.G.   EXP alliance wants to join A.G. EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 10:56 am

hi, seems half of EXP has joined A.G. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EXP alliance wants to join A.G.   EXP alliance wants to join A.G. EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 10:58 am

That we have! Smile
Back to top Go down
Synge

PostSubject: Re: EXP alliance wants to join A.G.   EXP alliance wants to join A.G. EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 2:14 pm

Welcome aboard, guys.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EXP alliance wants to join A.G.   EXP alliance wants to join A.G. EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 10:00 pm

Synge wrote:
Alliances that are overly aggressive tend to rise quickly and then get their asses handed to them by their old victims in games like this, and I'd like to prevent that.

It's also not endearing to other alliances-who may move against us or assist victims of our aggression and feel morally justified and/or able to gain members. Probably feeling both/thinking of both.
Back to top Go down
queeqeg

queeqeg

PostSubject: Re: EXP alliance wants to join A.G.   EXP alliance wants to join A.G. EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 10:31 pm

obviously you are not new to this game...those are wise words there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EXP alliance wants to join A.G.   EXP alliance wants to join A.G. Empty

Back to top Go down

EXP alliance wants to join A.G.
Page 1 of 1