HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Alliance would like to join the RS players in Ogame

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Demergiz

PostSubject: My Alliance would like to join the RS players in Ogame   Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:13 am

Goodevening Gentlemen,

I am Commander Nahrvar of the alliance currently tagged IGF, we are the old SPAs and UNSCs, joint coalition. In the belief that former RageSpace players should fight united, we would like to join the AnTiGrAvIty Forces. We have 35 well trained Officers all 5500 and above, 6 of which are 3000 and up, 2 of which are 1000 and up. Attack hubs and resource hubs as well as strategically placed ACS hubs, IGBM bases in galaxies 1-8 and Platoons in each Galaxy. Experienced in ACS Attacks and defences, and a well specialized military command ladder and strategy adapted from the Royal Canadian Military.

Due to our tightly nit group if at all possible we would like to have our own ranking system,
(*) - name of our choosing
* Admiral
* Commander
* Major
* Leuitenant
* Corporal

We are currently in between a few names, you can message me anytime in Ogame under Demergizon.

With Great sincerity,
Commander Nahrvar
RCAF - UNSC - SPA
8th Tactical Wing
425th Tactical Response Fleet
Leader of the IGF OGame
Back to top Go down
demergiz

PostSubject: Re: My Alliance would like to join the RS players in Ogame   Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:54 am

and with our 245,000 points we will break the 4million alliance points mark
Back to top Go down
demergiz

PostSubject: Re: My Alliance would like to join the RS players in Ogame   Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:04 am

You won't have to take care of us either, we can handle attackers and ACS defence, treat us like any other member, you can even consider us a seperate department of AG.

but keep in mind that we are not desperate, we just share a common philosophy that we ragers should stand together and share our experience
Back to top Go down
cdnsoldier
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Alliance would like to join the RS players in Ogame   Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:44 pm

Thank you for posting here. I will talk with the other Admins ASAP and one of us will get back to you.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Alliance would like to join the RS players in Ogame   

Back to top Go down

My Alliance would like to join the RS players in Ogame
Page 1 of 1