AnTiGravity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An appeal to A.G.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JigenJen

An appeal to A.G. Empty
PostSubject: An appeal to A.G.   An appeal to A.G. EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 9:50 pm

Greetings, JigenJenkins here.

I have been playing Ogame for about 5 weeks. Currently I am ranked about 1200 and have a moderate fleet and 5 planets. A unique attribute of mine is that I have IPM coverage over nearly all of G1. Soon I will in fact have coverage over ALL of g1.

My background as far as online PC gaming goes stretches back to‭ ‬1999,‭ ‬where I played half-life multiplayer and proceeded to clan TFC for‭ ‬5‭ ‬years straight,‭ ‬eventually moving to fortress-forever,‭ ‬BF2,‭ ‬and TF2‭(‬bleh‭)‬.‭ ‬Within those years of gaming,‭ ‬I have lead several successful clans,‭ ‬including one that never lost a match over a period of‭ ‬2‭ ‬years.‭ I have many insights to offer in Ogame as well, despite my short tenure, and will be available for a leadership position if it is so wished. I also have a good deal of experience with PHPBB forum administration and moderation.

I am currently in GCA but I regard it as a "do nothing" alliance with little leadership and oversight. I offered suggestions regarding the reformation of GCA in the form of several very lengthy pm's to its leadership, the enactment of which, I believe, would help it to become very efficient and powerful. These suggestions were heard but the leadership is more or less nonchalant and has a laissez faire attitude towards the alliance, and so I must leave them.

What I am looking for is a very active alliance with attentive, level headed leadership. If this describes A.G., consider me a valuable, diligent contributor to its cause.

Contact me in game, if you would: JigenJenkins
Back to top Go down

An appeal to A.G.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnTiGravity :: AnTiGravity Public Forum :: Diplomatic Headquarters-
Jump to: