AnTiGravity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Banned From Forum

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mdudd46

Banned From Forum Empty
PostSubject: Banned From Forum   Banned From Forum EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 2:52 am

Well, i was reading the forum when my account went caput. it says i was banned by an admin, however i told cdn to keep my forum accout open so i could read junk even w/ school. I saw that synge happend to be on the forum as well... thanks dude... Neutral
Back to top Go down
DemonicMouse

DemonicMouse

Banned From Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned From Forum   Banned From Forum EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 3:06 am

its just a small fault it will be fixed soon
Back to top Go down
Synge

Banned From Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned From Forum   Banned From Forum EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 3:24 am

We're tightening up security due to a few infiltrators we've caught. This includes a temporary ban and removal from all usergroups of accounts that have been identified as having left AG, permaban for all users who have had their ingame accounts deleted, and deletion of accounts with 0 posts that meet the previous criteria.

Honestly, though, I haven't heard anything from cdn about this. I'll have to ask him.
Back to top Go down
Synge

Banned From Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned From Forum   Banned From Forum EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 3:41 am

I've confirmed it with cdn. You've been unbanned and re-added to the usergroup.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Banned From Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned From Forum   Banned From Forum Empty

Back to top Go down

Banned From Forum
Page 1 of 1