AnTiGravity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello :D

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hello :D Empty
PostSubject: Hello :D   Hello :D EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 3:43 pm

I've just joined AGW because just when i was writing the application for AG the applications were suddenly closed ... I 've read abbout the war and stuff and i would like to join AG when possible. I am ranked about 1940 and trying to keep up the good work:) I have been playing on this particular server (uni42) for a bit over one month now, my in game name is the same as on the forum and my homeplanet is at 3:227:4. I'm mostly mining, a few raids and expeditions from time to time .... i've managed to find some dark matter in some of the expeditions but still not enaugh... anyway if you consider that i can be a member of AG i would be happy to join Very Happy
Back to top Go down
queeqeg

queeqeg

PostSubject: Re: Hello :D   Hello :D EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 11:32 pm

why not become a trader then?
if you go for mines, you should be able to trade considerable amounts of deut over time.
that's gold to everybody with a big fleet Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello :D   Hello :D EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 8:54 am

well i kinda always have half a milion deut sitting arround because i dont use quite that much :-?? so i guess i can trade, but i would like to join the alliance as well Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello :D   Hello :D Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnTiGravity :: AnTiGravity Public Forum :: Diplomatic Headquarters-
Jump to: