AnTiGravity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Possible NAP/treaty?-SPi

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Synge

Possible NAP/treaty?-SPi Empty
PostSubject: Possible NAP/treaty?-SPi   Possible NAP/treaty?-SPi EmptyTue May 26, 2009 6:58 am

I'm the one actually proposing a NAP, not them, since I've been trading IMs with their leader, who's a pretty decent guy and a good fleet player.

His alliance is small, with only 5 members, but they're fairly high for such a small alliance IMO- they're ranked #160 as of this post. Though I admit that I don't know much about alliance strength averages and such.

Even if we reject a NAP or possible treaty with them, I still plan on making a PNAP with them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible NAP/treaty?-SPi   Possible NAP/treaty?-SPi EmptyTue May 26, 2009 10:05 am

well they are quite far down the ranks, but i suppose they have some decent players and big fleets so i guess so. But if anyone is farming or being farmed by them i think we would have to take that into account
Back to top Go down
Synge

PostSubject: Re: Possible NAP/treaty?-SPi   Possible NAP/treaty?-SPi EmptyTue May 26, 2009 10:10 am

mereddy wrote:
well they are quite far down the ranks,

Of course they are. After all, we're probably one of the biggest alliances in this uni. Unless you've got nothing but top 500 players in your alliance, you're not going to top that very easily, especially not with such a low membership count.

Quote :
But if anyone is farming or being farmed by them i think we would have to take that into account

Of course.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible NAP/treaty?-SPi   Possible NAP/treaty?-SPi Empty

Back to top Go down

Possible NAP/treaty?-SPi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnTiGravity :: AnTiGravity Public Forum :: Diplomatic Headquarters-
Jump to: